Thursday 4 June 2009

Banana muffins (aka yes I do have a baking problem!)


Why do I end with so many bananas?!

It seems like every other week I have half a dozen overripe stinky bananas to use up!  I did come to the bottom of it, though - Alex was buying them for me because he thought I liked them, and I was buying them for him because I thought he liked them.. hence the persistent mountain of bananas in our kitchen :)

I made banana muffins a while ago now, but felt a bit guilty for having so many consecutive posts (letting the team down Anika :P ) and so didn't put the recipe up.  But this may be the only way to stop me eating all my baked creations before Alex gets back home... and so I post.....

Banana Crumb Muffins

Verdict: I think I'm losing my (insanely!) sweet tooth - these were faaaar too sweet for me, and it's rare I say anything bad about sugary goodness!  Next time, I'll lose the crumb topping - straight up banana muffins are definitely the way to go!

Ingredients, Directions etc... since I didn't change the recipe at all (and I'm feeling very lazy) use the link above!


No comments:

Post a Comment